Vollintine Radio

Monday, May 7, 2018

Dave Wooley

Dave Wooley

"Inspiration On The Road", NITE*SKY 2018-05


Visit www.nitesky.us for complete biography and photos.

Thank you in advance for airplay on this hit Country song.
Be sure to enjoy Dave's love of traditional country music on his 2 CD projects, with titles such as these: Memories of You, Dancin' Fool, Climbing the Walls, Came For the Ladies and Stayed for the Beer, I Cry Them all for you, My Search Goes on, When I Fall, Honey Don't, Love Blind, Bad Case Of Missing You, Those Hard Times, Good Days Bad Days, You're There I'm Here, My Old Friend the Blues, Inspiration on the Road, In My Life, The Reason I Carry On, I Can't Live With Losin' You, and Hard To Say Goodbye.

NITE*SKY Records International


Andrew Dean/CEO NITE*SKY International Records, Promotions and Artist Development, Email Andrew@nitesky.us
"Where the Stars Shine"
website nitesky.us

No comments:

Post a Comment