Vollintine Radio

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Ja Golden Wes C. OUT HERE GETTING IT

Ja Golden Wes C. OUT HERE GETTING IT!




Ja Golden Wes C. real name is Christopher Barber. He lives in Virginia, United States. I am a 22 year old rapper.  His newly released album The Passage: Love and Desires has just been released earlier this year. It has been sold on iTunes, or a quick listen on youtube. The star song is "Pair In The Air".

Chris Barber is here. My rapper name is Ja Golden Wes C. I am a 22 year old white male who is into rapping and modeling for magazines. I live in Virginia and my favorite animal is a tiger. I got this interesting tiger pendant I wear and it's gold. I look at myself and think I am a good rapper. Many people think so. I write hip hop lyrics and songs as well as I can. I think I do a pretty great job. Check my albums out on iTunes.

Also, I enjoy going to the beach. The seafood is delicious. I've been visiting beaches for about 22 years now. I'd have to say the best beaches to go to would be in the Carolinas, but I've been to Virginia beach and it was fantastic. I've always dreamed of California beaches though for some reason.Aquariums are crazy! I go with friends.

I enjoy family and support. My everyday lifestyle with my parents is great. Darnell Price helped me step by step to get on OneWest Magazine and was very supportive. He's not my dad, but he is a great supporter of my music. My dad, Rick is a very hard worker and has his own buisness. It can be tough seeing the tough days for a rapper like myself.  Dad really knows how to hustle his work. Then the accolades and benefits of a career like rap is fulfilling.



Radio Stations Ja Golden Wes C. has played on:
Rex XM: Los Angelos, California     -    The Zone 88.1 FM: Miami Fl.
Cyber Music Boxx : Palmdale, California   -     St. Louis, Missouri: KJX FM
Las Vegas, Nevada: FM 96 The Beat   -    Houston Texas: Dominion Global Radio
West Palm Beach, California: OneWest Internet Radio  -    Orangeburg, South Carolina: KTSR-FM Radio
Toronto, Canada: 96 Hits Toronto FM     -      France: Hitmixradio Radio France
Charlotte, North Carolina: KTMR-FM   -    Madonna University: Live 365 Internet Radio

Ladies and Gentlemen, you can find me in OneWest Magazine April 2015 addition as well. Check me out! Listen here, you can also find me on Dope Material Online Magazine. Check these blogs out. I myself is on it.


During the Spring and Winter of 2015, me, Ja Golden Wes C.'s song 'So Easy" off The Passage: Love and Desires has featured on an Adidas commercial advertising the Xeno shoe until the end of this year. This was a big accomplishment for me, Ja Golden Wes C. Hopefully this narrows down the haters. Then ups the supporters.

My website is Jagoldenwesc.com. music and photos of me can be found there!
If you're looking for advice, social media websites can really help an artist out. Keep your connects close and really enjoy and work hard at what you do.

Basic Band Info
Ja Golden Wes C.
The Passage: Love and Desires
redskins4bowl26@yahoo.com
hip hop
Lil Wayne
Personal
Chris
Barber
Geographic
Richmond
VA
USA
23235
Band Description
A diverse Caucasian.Very well focused while writing his lyrics. I have alot of heart in when I rap. Messing up just ain't right!

No comments:

Post a Comment